The Operations Manager is an integral member of Namaste’s central business leadership team. This position is responsible for driving revenue in collaboration with the sales and marketing team, and through effective management of the sales and customer service team. This equates to effective strategy setting, direction and oversight to the team, and setting the highest example of best practices. The Ops Manager is responsible for the overall studio experience, facility maintenance and customer service standards. This position requires a strong leader who is able to develop, train and mentor all Operations staff and elevate internal expectations and productivity. This role requires strategizing and collaborating on big picture initiatives as well as developing clear, detailed processes, best practices and resource materials.
Reports to: Owner
Hours: Full Time
Studio shift requirements: four hours per studio per week; one weekend and one evening shift (independently) per month
Salary: Rate DOE
Benefits: Full Benefits package, full membership at Namaste, discount on clothing + merchandise
- Collaborate with Program Manager on sales initiatives; translate into goals and action plans for the Operations staff.
- Drive revenue through Membership, sales and promotions.
- Supervise, train and develop sales and customer service staff.
- Direct a positive and inclusive company culture and implement strategies for staff retention.
- Develop customer service standards and policies; oversee implementation and coach staff on best practices.
- Successfully resolve escalated customer service needs.
- Initiate and refine studio systems and processes to improve efficiency and level of service.
- Set maintenance and cleanliness expectations with studio teams and ensure all facilities are being properly cared for and maintained.
- Oversee retail operations and merchandising
- Oversee response to all inbound membership and customer service inquiries via company inboxes
- Learn and maintain a strong working knowledge of our software system; assist students and other staff with troubleshooting.
- Represent a wealth of knowledge regarding Namaste’s programs and offerings, supporting other staff members as they serve as the information hub for student inquiries.
- Collaborate with central business leadership team to refine initiatives and steer decisions that thoughtfully consider studio operations.
- Utilize system reports to analyze trends, identify opportunities and set sales goals for studio teams.
- Organize and lead roll out plans for all initiatives and special promotions.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a leadership/supervisory role in operations.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to effectively plan and execute strategies.
- Effective prioritizing and time management skills.
- Commitment to exemplifying the highest integrity and professional business standards.
- Familiar with Namaste studios and key offerings.
- Strong computer and administrative skills. Previous experience with MBO a plus.
- Minimum one year commitment.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Initial screening of applicants will be based on the quality, breadth and relevancy of submissions. We will only contact candidates that we wish to schedule an interview with. No phone calls please.
Namaste provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourage individuals to apply regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status or disability.