Position: Massage Therapist
Location: Oakland Grand Lake
Namaste is seeking experienced and committed healers with a specific interest in connecting into a strong yoga community. Massage therapists will be able to focus on client care and relationship building while Namaste handles all bookings, payments, facilities and customer service aspects. Namaste provides an intimate healing environment with intake space, massage table, all accessories and locally crafted, Ayurvedic OmCali oils for treatments.
This is an independent contractor position. Therapists are paid a flat rate per client plus tips. Therapists also receive an Unlimited Yoga Membership at Namaste and discounts on retail and workshops and trainings.
- Provide a personal, top quality healing experience for all clients.
- Offer swedish and deep tissue massage, in addition to other specialties. Prenatal massage is highly desired.
- Engage with clients to build relationships and retain regulars.
- Partner with Namaste marketing and front desk team to promote your work.
- Minimum 500 hours and/or 2+ years experience in a wellness/spa environment.
- Available to work 2-3 weekly shifts. Weekend availability preferred.
- Licensed & insured. State certification through CAMTC required.
- Minimum 1 year commitment.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please include why you would like to work at Namaste and why you would be a good fit.
Namaste provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourage individuals to apply regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status or disability.