Yoga Studio Front Desk
Position: Yoga Front Desk / Sales & Customer Service Associate
Location: Required to work at all Namaste locations
Hours: Part-time, must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Salary: DOE; full membership at Namaste; 20% discount on clothing & merchandise.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Namaste is looking for a vibrant, intelligent individual who is a quick thinker and passionate about sharing the benefits of yoga and wellness with our clientele. The front desk position requires someone who is able to multi-task and handle a variety of responsibilities and situations concurrently.
- Provide outstanding sales and customer service — greeting customers, answering questions, recommending classes, troubleshooting, in person, or via phone or email.
- Accurately checks in classes; rings up retail purchases, workshops, packages and gift certificates; and books wellness center appointments.
- Actively works to sell memberships and to convert both new and regular students into members, discern leads and prospects and follow-up accordingly.
- Manage and maintain needs of wellness center, clientele and therapists.
- Uphold strong communications with Namaste management and with other Namaste staff members; all communications are expected to be professional in tone.
- Maintain a clean and organized store and studio through regular tasks and chores, store is to kept straightened and stocked at all times, studio clean & props organized.
- Assists and completes projects as directed by studio manager or owner.
- Minimum 1 year commitment.
- Strong sales and customer service skills.
- Ability to problem solve and take initiative
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize.
- Willing to work in varying shifts and extended store hours
- Works effectively within a team as well as independently
- Familiar with Namaste studios and key offerings
- Knowledge of yoga and wellness industry, MindBody Online and/or graphics programs a plus!
Initial screening of applicants will be based on the quality, breadth and relevancy of submissions. We will only contact candidates that we wish to schedule an interview with. No phone calls please.