Sales & Customer Service Representative
Namaste Front Desk Coordinators are the heartbeat of our studios, building and maintaining the community through exceptional customer service, creating a welcoming environment and facilitating studio operations and sales. The FD Coordinator serves as a guide to our members and guests, setting the tone for their experience and navigating them through our services. Coordinators embody the Namaste mission and culture with strong interpersonal communication skills, extensive knowledge of our services and enthusiasm for maintaining the presentation of our facility.
Namaste is looking for a dedicated, service-minded individual who is passionate about sharing the benefits of yoga and wellness with others. The right candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment and be able to multitask and handle a variety of responsibilities and situations concurrently.
Reports to: Operations Manager.
Hours: Full and Part Time available, evening and weekend availability required.
Salary: $15-$18/hr, DOE
- Directs a smooth and efficient flow at the front desk during busy check-ins.
- Actively promotes and sells memberships, workshops, trainings and retail offerings.
- Educates guests about the details of our offerings and products.
- Works with MindBody Online for all bookings and transactions, with a high degree of accuracy.
- Compassionately holds boundaries and enforces Namaste policies.
- Executes daily maintenance tasks, upholding a clean, safe, organized and aesthetically pleasing studio and retail space.
- Supports management and leadership teams by communicating and providing feedback regarding the needs of the space.
- Minimum 1 year commitment.
- Strong sales and customer service skills.
- Ability to problem solve and take initiative.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize.
- Willing to work in varying shifts and extended store hours.
- Works effectively within a team as well as independently.
- Familiar with Namaste studios and key offerings.
- Strong computer skills; previous experience with MindBody Online a plus.
- Knowledge of yoga and wellness industry.
Initial screening of applicants will be based on the quality, breadth and relevancy of submissions. We will only contact candidates that we wish to schedule an interview with. No phone calls please.
Namaste provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourage individuals to apply regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status or disability.