CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST (YOGA ADVISOR)
About this position
The Yoga Advisor is Namaste’s online customer support and account management specialist, working directly under the Program & Sales Director to optimize attendance and revenue for all programs and offerings. The YA manages multiple email accounts and will spend the bulk of their time responding to inquiries and processing requests in our software system, ranging from teacher training interest to membership cancellations. The YA will also support outreach efforts and provide administrative assistance on various projects.
To be successful in this role, the right candidate will be a clear and effective communicator and maintain an intimate level of knowledge of all Namaste programs, policies and system functions. The YA will need to navigate difficult conversations and will be expected to uphold studio policies with a high degree of professionalism.
Reports to the Program & Sales Director
Full Time (35+ hours)
Full Benefits package
- Represent a wealth of knowledge regarding Namaste’s programs and offerings, serving as the information hub for student inquiries.
- Learn and maintain a strong working knowledge of our software system; assist students and other staff with troubleshooting.
- Welcome new students to the community via email and/or phone; establish yourself as a resource as they navigate our offerings.
- Process membership accounts, holds and cancellation requests according to policy.
- Track prospects; monitor timelines and initiate contact at key sales points to encourage enrollment.
- Provide administrative support for all programs and related marketing campaigns.
- Assist with crafting and sending special email offers to targeted student groups.
- Excellent verbal + written communication skills.
- Experience in customer service and/or sales.
- High level of professionalism.
- Effective at prioritizing and time management with a strong sense of urgency.
- Can manage a variety of projects, changing deadlines, and multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
- Comfortable learning new software; previous experience with MindBody Online a plus.
- Proficient with spreadsheets and tracking data.
- Familiar with Namaste studios and key offerings.
- Minimum 1 year commitment.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Initial screening of applicants will be based on the quality, breadth and relevancy of submissions. We will only contact candidates that we wish to schedule an interview with. No phone calls please.
Namaste provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourage individuals to apply regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status or disability.