NAMASTE YOGA ADVISOR (CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES COORDINATOR)
Position: Sales & Customer Service Coordinator
Location: Namaste Yoga + Wellness Office at our Berkeley location.
Hours: 35-40 hours per week. Must be able to work during normal business hours, Monday-Friday.
Salary: DOE; full membership at Namaste; health benefits, discounted wellness services and workshops, 40% discount on clothing, and 20% off merchandise.
Reports to: Program Director
The goal of the Yoga Advisor is to optimize sales for all Namaste Yoga + Wellness offers and programs by advising our students on potential programs and memberships that would serve their practice and total wellbeing.
OVERVIEW of POSITION
The Yoga Advisor is a centralized, administrative position servicing the student base for all three Namaste locations. The Yoga Advisor will spend a significant amount of time invested in email and phone conversations with students and prospects, ensuring that our vision of high-touch customer service is being maintained through all points of the student experience. This position will also depend on our back-end management program, MindBody Online, to implement all student status updates.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate touchpoints along sales pipeline, customer service requests and back-end processing of memberships.
- Enact outreach to new students, welcoming them to the community and providing advisement on packages and classes.
- Handle communications, customer service and back-end processing for all students in our teacher training programs.
- Administrative assistance with special projects, as assigned.
- Excellent verbal + written communication skills
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- High level of professionalism
- Great time management and sense of urgency
- Comfortable learning new software
- Proficient with spreadsheets and tracking data
- Experience in an office setting
- Interest in the Yoga & Wellness industry
- A desire to work both independently and within a passionate and inspiring team.
Kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Initial screening of applicants will be based on the quality, breadth and relevancy of submissions. We will only contact candidates that we wish to schedule an interview with. No phone calls please.