Namaste is looking for a part-time bookkeeper, 12-16 hours per week. The ideal candidate will be patient, professional, positive, trustworthy, and personable. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: processing bi-monthly payroll, reconciling daily sales and petty cash, managing data entry and report generation in Quickbooks Pro, processing accounts payable and receivables, and working with Excel and the Google suite.
Location: Grand Lake office
Hours: Part-time, 12-16 hours
Salary: DOE; full membership at Namaste; Discount on clothing & merchandise.
Reports to: Owner
- General bookkeeping duties and tasks:
- Reconciliation of daily sales receipts and petty cash.
- Data entry and report generation in Quickbooks Pro and online customer database
- Process accounts payables and receivables; journal entries.
- Work with basic Excel spreadsheets and google docs.
- Process bi-monthly employee payroll; communicate with third-party payroll company as needed.
- Reconcile credit card and bank statements.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and year-end documents.
- Primary accounting contact with contractors and vendors.
- Other office tasks and duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Experience with Quickbooks required, and experience with MindBody Online a plus.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Patient, professional positive, trustworthy and personable.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Cover letter describing why you would be a good fit for Namaste and this job (in body of message)
- Resume with two professional references.Initial screening of applicants will be based on the quality, breadth, and relevancy of submissions.
We will only contact candidates that we wish to schedule an interview with. No phone calls, please.