Work Trade Opportunities:
- Front Desk
- IT/Computer Specialist
- Handy Person/Carpenter
Our work-trade program is for people who are passionate about yoga and want to be involved in Namaste community. We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and charismatic yogis who are also committed and responsible.
The position require one shift per week (4 hours) with a minimum commitment of six months. In exchange for your work, you receive unlimited classes at Namaste as well as a retail and workshop discount. This is not a volunteer position. Work-trade staff must demonstrate respect, reliability and accountability; they must help us to create a space where every one of our students feel each visit is a safe, friendly and personal experience.
- Be a people person and possess exceptional communication skills- someone who is excited to share yoga with others!
- Have attended classes at Namaste
- Commit to the position for at least six months
- Exhibit administrative skills
- Be willing to be trained on our procedures and our software.
- Regularly attend Namaste classes, and staff meetings as necessary
- Be dependable, punctual and trustworthy
- Be willing to help keep our locations beautiful with moderate to deep cleaning