300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
Our immersive program blends the foundation of a core module along with 75 hours of customizable electives from our robust continuing education program. This structure allows you to specialize your teaching and design your focus as an instructor. As a student of the 2018 program, you will have until June of 2019 to complete your electives.
Below are examples of continuing education program categories and offerings that you can use to customize your own curriculum. Please note that these are examples only; the official list of elective options will ebb and flow over time. Once the program begins, a list of upcoming programs will be shared with you and continuously updated with new additions.
If you have questions about programs that are scheduled, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with our program coordinator.
Alignment and Anatomy
- Inversions Lab: 3 Hour Workshop with Annie Carpenter
- Anatomy in Asana: 3 Hour Workshops with Ada Lusardi
- Ayurvedic Self Care Immersion: 50 Hour Immersion with Kameko Shibata
Bhakti & Devotional Practices
- Awakening Devotion: 15 Hour Training with Nubia Teixeira and Jai Uttal
- Yoga & Dharma Immersion: 65 Hour Immersion with Ashley Sharp
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR): 20 Hour Training with Domonick Wegesin
- Restorative Yoga: 25 Hour Training with Vickie Russell Bell
- Yoga for Healthy Aging: 30 Hour Intensive with Baxter Bell and Melina Meza
- Teaching to students with Chronic Pain: 12 Hour Training with Jill Satterfield