The Art of Self-Care
50 Hour Yoga + Ayurveda Training with Kameko Shibata
4 Fall Weekends:
Namaste Grand Lake
Ayurvedic self-care as a resilient act of self-love is the departure point for this unique immersion, geared towards strengthening your overall health, deepening your yoga practice, and increasing personal balance. Rooted in the wisdom of Ayurveda, this program provides you tools to incorporate Ayurvedic philosophy, nutrition, self-care, yogic practices and daily routines into modern life.
Ayurveda, the ancient Indian medical system used for millenniums by yogi’s, draws inspiration from the natural world. It provides us a framework for how individual attributes and the environment affect our physical, emotional, and psychological well-being. This program focuses on self-inquiry through Ayurvedic philosophy and application of Ayurvedic principles and practices through the development of personal daily self-care routines (called dinacharya). Weaving the brilliance of yoga and Ayurveda, you will learn to create vibrant balance in your body, deeper harmony with your environment and a unique holistic lifestyle for your yourself, students and loved ones.
This program is geared towards teachers and serious yoga practitioners who are ready to deepen or build a home yoga practice, engage in daily self-care routines and commit to a yogic inspired lifestyle. For teachers, home practice and yogic lifestyle are the base for wise teaching. Teachers will also gain skills to sequence and teach according to Ayurvedic principles.
In this Immersion, you will:
- Learn to understand your body and mind more clearly through the lens of Ayurveda.
- Learn your ayurvedic constitution (dosha) and and how to help others understand theirs.
- Create and sustain your own home yoga and meditation practice.
- Learn to craft a specific Ayurvedic self-care routine (dinacharya) for yourself and a loved one.
- Learn how to create better work/life and family/life balance through Ayurveda.
- Learn to understand asana, sequencing, pranayama, mantra, and meditation thru the Ayurvedic lens
- Learn “5 Element Sequencing Theory” to create a home practice and public or private yoga classes based on Ayurvedic principles.
- Understand and apply basic Ayurvedic and whole food nutrition and cooking.
- Learn basic herbs, spices and supplements for vibrant living.
- Learn to live in deeper harmony with the natural world.
- Learn Ancient Vedic healing chants (with Adam Kurzfeld)
- Participate in an Ayurvedic cleanse.
- Build community with like minded folks who are dedicated to self-care and service.
At least 2 years of regular yoga practice. This Immersion is geared towards teachers and serious practitioners.
The desire to full heartedly learn about yourself and grow holistically in community.
For Yoga Teachers:
This program qualifies as 50 hours of elective credit in the Namaste Professional 300 hour Teacher Training.
This program offers 50 hours Yoga Alliance certified advanced training hours within the Yoga-Veda Shala 300 Hour Program.
CEU’s provided for YA 200 hour holders.
$1095 | $975 Early bird (available through September 20, 2017)
*Notice of cancellation must be made in writing by emailing email@example.com. Cancellations made before October 1, 2017 will receive a refund minus $100 processing fee. NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS AFTER 10/1/2017.
Kameko Shibata, EYT-500 Massage Therapist and National Ayurvedic Association Clinical Ayurvedic Practitioner. Kameko is a passionate believer in both the magic and the science of the Vedic Arts. She has dedicated the last 12 years to extensive study in both Yoga and Ayurveda, in the West and India. Kameko has offered Yoga & Ayurveda at Namaste for the last 6 years, where she has run her 200 & 300 Hour YA Teacher Training program, called Yoga-Veda Shala. www.nadigirlayurveda.com